Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
Private Duty Nursing
Below are the services provided by our RN's and LPN's at A-One Medical Services, Inc.
- Plans of care tailored to the individual needs and circumstances of each client.
- Care and management of ventilators and other adjunct respiratory services.
- Care and management of tracheostomies.
- Care and management of various types of feedings tubes.
- Administration of medications.
- Providing treatments as outlined by the physician's orders.
- Monitoring vital signs and changes in the client's condition.
- Working closely with other health care team members, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Respiratory Therapists and Speech Therapists.
- Provide other specialty care not listed above.
Need a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse in Washington? Call now!